The Nano series of briquetters are designed specifically for those who have a limited working space and are looking to convert a low volume of waste by either manually introducing the waste into the hopper or, as this is of a compact design, could be sited directly below a dust extraction unit.
Height 1065 mm, Length 1500 mm, Depth 900 mm, Weight Kg 450.
- Hydraulic Machine
- Briquette Diameter 55 mm.
- Motor 4 Kw IE-2 (High Efficiency).
- Output 15/60 Kg/h.
- Octagonal drum about Ø 750 mm.
- N° 7 cycles/min.
- N° 3 cylinders.
- N° 1 vice without spacers .
- Briquette’s length max 50 mm.
- Timed pre-heating device for operating in cold climates.
- Electronic manometer for pomp pressure.
- Tapping head.
- Viewing windows.
- Cycle and device.
- Sensitive probe.
- Probe for the level of the oil and of the temperature.
- Power panel with PLC Touch Screen SIEMENS.
- Voltage 400V – 50 Hz.
- Use and maintenance manual.
- Service Keys.
The values indicated are purely indicative and may very depending on the kind of material.
The constructor reserves the right to make changes at any moment.