The Nano series of briquetters are designed specifically for those who have a limited working space and are looking to convert a low volume of waste by either manually introducing the waste into the hopper or, as this is of a compact design, could be sited directly below a dust extraction unit.
Height 1065 mm, Length 1500 mm, Depth 900 mm, Weight Kg 450.
• Hydraulic Machine.
• Briquette Diameter 60 mm.
• Motor 5.5 Kw IE-2 (High Efficiency).
• Output 15/70 Kg/h.
• Octagonal drum about Ø 750 mm.
• N° 7 cycles/min.
• N° 3 cylinders.
• N° 1 vice without spacers .
• Briquette’s length max 60 mm.
• Timed pre-heating device for operating in cold climates.
• Electronic manometer for pomp pressure.
• Tapping head.
• Viewing windows.
• Cycle and device.
• Sensitive probe.
• Probe for the level of the oil and of the temperature.
• Power panel with PLC Touch Screen SIEMENS.
• Voltage 400V – 50 Hz.
• Use and maintenance manual.
• Service Keys.
N.B.: The values indicated are purely indicative and may very depending on the kind of material.
The constructor reserves the right to make changes at any moment.